Our service division provides a variety of inline and onsite repair and maintenance services. Our Operator
Qualification Program enables employees to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to perform work efficiently
and safely. Our highly skilled technicians have a working knowledge of most major brands of lubricated valves,
actuators and gearboxes. Our technicians have not only the best reputation in the industry, but one of the safest.
U.S. Valve Services and Training is DOT/OQ qualified for most major pipeline companies. We are currently registered
with ISNetworld and Veriforce. Our company utilizes OQSG for our operator qualification records.
Some of the services U.S. Valve offers include but not limited to:
- Valve, actuator and gearbox yearly routine maintenance
- Valve, actuator and gearbox troubleshooting and repair
- Valve, actuator and gearbox installation and commissioning
- On site valve measurements for new automation equipment
- Verify and ensure valve and actuator integrity on construction and rehab jobs
- Set stops and limits on actuators
- Set and test line break devices on most major brand actuators
- Actuator upgrades and mod-kits
- Freeing seized or hard-to-turn valves
- Perform emergency valve sealing
- Maintain emergency seal for duration of outages (in some cases)
U.S. Valve Services & Training, Inc. currently has Master Service Agreements with many of the major pipeline companies in the industry.